1. Moisturize as normal but skip the essential oil if you use the Physicians Formula Aragon Oil BB cream.
2. Use a liquid eyeshadow (I used Starlooks which I got in my ipsy bag but can't find online so here's an Almay version) on your eye lids then let it dry for a few minutes.
3. Mix L'Oréal Lumi and Physicians Formula Aragon Oil BB Cream together and apply all over your face and neck.
4. Now that your eyeshadow is dry take a fat black pencil liner (I used e.l.f. Kohl Liner) and line your top lid and the inside of your bottom lid, aka the waterline.
5. Quickly treat and tame your browser with e.l.f. Treat and Tame.
6. Apply a dramatic mascara like L'Oréal Voluminous False Fibers Lashes.
7. I have a huge zit (I dare you to find it, I also used a bit of green concealer) so I needed my best concealer e.l.f. Cover All Concealer.
8. Quickly contour your cheekbones and jawline with bronzer and apply blush to the apples of your cheek. I used Nars Bronzer/Blush Duo.
9. Almost done, take a highlight like Benefit Watts Up and apply above and below your eyebrows, the bridge of your nose, above your cheekbones, and right above your top lip.
10. Finish off with a sparkly lip gloss like NYX Glam Lip Gloss in VIP.
This will probably take you 20 minutes the first time but like they say practice makes perfect.