1. Moisturize as you normally would.
2. Use a large liner in a bright blue to make a large wing. Line the bottom of your eyes 3/4 of the way in. I used Maybelline Kajal in blue which I can't find any more so here is an alternative by NYX Cosmetics in colbolt.
3. Use a brow gel to quickly tame your eyebrows. I used e.l.f. Brow Tame but here's an alternative you can get at Ulta from essence.
4. I used my goto mascara Benefit They're Real.
5. I used Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Sick and quickly applied and blended with a sponge. This goes on smoothly and tames shine very well.
6. I quickly contoured and added blush using a Nars duo. But here's a cheaper alternative from NYX Cosmetics. If you're unsure of how to contour check out my Edgy 5 Minute Look.
7. I finished with NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler.
Viola! That's it now go out and have some fun.