I spend a lot of time waiting around CVS for prescriptions which is how I end up with most of my cheap make up. However some of it is great and can replace much more expensive versions. You can always get a great deal with your Extra Care Card. Here's my top 10.
1. L'Oreal Beautifier BB Cream $11 This is my favorite BB cream. It perfects my complexion quickly and smoothly. Starts out white but blends to the perfect color.
2. L'Oréal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator $13 Mix this with your primer or BB cream for instant glow.
3. Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth Foundation $8 This is by far the best Maybelline formula for me. It has a dewy but not oily finish to it that doesn't require a powder for a nice finish.
4. L'Oréal Infallible Blackbuster Liner $9 One of my favorite fat felt black liners. It's super black and precise but when it's dead it's dead and you need to toss it.
5. NYX Dark Circle Concealer $6 Orange is opposite blue and purple on the color wheel so this is how you make those dark circles go away.
6. NYX Color Concealer $5 Got red zits or spots this will help cover them up. You can also get purple if you have yellow or sallow spots.
7. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick $12 This is my favorite lip stain on the market. It lasts forever if you put on two coats and don't drink for 20 minutes to seal the color. My sister and I both love Top Tomato.
8. L'Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss $10 Great matte lip gloss. Doesn't dry out your lips at all and comes in a range of colors. My favorite is Statement Nude.
9. Simple Micellar Cleansing Water $8 My favorite micellar Cleanser. Soft and gentle but highly effective for cleaning off products on your face and neck.
10. Lumene Bright Now Vitamin Hyaluronic Essance $26 This a fantastic and cheap serum I use over my toner and under my moisturizer. It's cool and silky and helps brighten my skin. I always use my extra care bucks on it.
Give them a try and let me know how it goes.