This is a look I used to wear almost every day. It's simple and works with any outfit.
1. Moisturize as normal.
2. Use a fat liner like Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-1 Felt Tip Liner. Follow the steps below for the perfect wing.
3. Use a clean simple mascara like Tarte Clay Smart Mascara. I also used Lancome Cils Booster Mascara Base.
4. Use a pore filling primer like NYX Cosmetics Pore Filler. You can't decrease the size of your pores and be weary of any product that claims to do that (your pores size is 100% genetic) but you can reduce the appearance.
5. Use a matte foundation such as Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft Matte Foundation. Blend well!
6. Do a quick contour and blush with a cream duo like e.l.f. Cream Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo. Use a stipple brush like this on from e.l.f. to apply cream blush.
7. Add highlighter just above your cheekbones. I used L'Oréal Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator in Rose.
8. Seal the look and soften it by using a finishing powder such as Make Up Forever HD MicroFininsh Poweder.
9. Finish with a nude gloss like NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee. For a night time look try a red lip.
That's it, the perfect classic beauty look.