1. Moisturize as normal using a gel under your eyes to give the concelor something to stick to.
2. Apply an orange concelor with your finger tip covering the dark circles. Dark circles are a purplish blue and orange is opposite on the color wheel and will help to correct the color tone. I use NYX Full Coverage Concelor Jar in orange. You could use orange lipstick if you can't find a good orange concelor.
3. Next cover the orange with a creamy concelor like e.l.f. Cover Everything Concealer. Blend it in with your fingers.
4. Use a powder to set the concelor like old school Airspun Loose Powder with a blending sponge.
5. Then put on the rest of your makeup as you normally would.
These are the products I used.