1. Prep your eyes with shadow primer, I like Too Faced Shadow Insurance best. I know $20 seems like a lot for something you don't even see but it will add hours onto your eyeshadow, prevent it from creasing and that little tube will last you a year.
2. Use a golden shade on your lid. Smudge it on and blend it in with your index finger.
3. Use a brown or copper shade on your creases and outer edge of your eyes. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect.
5. Clean it up with a q-tip if needed.
If that's all the work you're willing to do you have a nice looking eye but if you want to take it a little further here's the next step:
6. Add a light shade right under you eyebrow to highlight.
7. Add a wing. I used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner $20 (I just love how the product flows out). Here's a wing guide. Practice makes perfect.
8. Finish off with with a bold mascara like Loreal Voluminous False Fiber $9. Here's the finished product:
Here's everything I used:
Post a Comment