1. First I bought 2oz glass amber bottles (the darker color protects the oil from light). You can buy 12 for $9. Make some extras and give them as Christmas presents.
2. You have to pick a base or a carrier oil. I used Jojoba Oil 100%. It's a perfect moisturizer and is gentle on the skin, nails and hair. This should be 50% of your mixed oil.
3. Almond oil is the next ingredient I use because it is full of vitamin E and is very easily absorbed into the skin. This should be 30% of your mixed oil.
3. Next I added rosehip seed oil which is full of omega-6 fatty acids which are great for your skin it helps prevent scarring and fine lines but it is very strong and it must be diffused. This should be 10% of your mixed oil.
5. Finally I add maracuja oil which is excellent for aging skin full of vitamin C that helps prevent wrinkling and it doesn't clog pores it also needs to be diffused. This should be 20% of your mixed oil.
I'd start by making a little and see how the combination works for you. Oil should be the last thing you put on your face at night. The oil can penetrate your moisturizer but not the other way around. I put a drop on my forehead and one on each cheek and rub it in. Don't forget you neck. Good luck!