1. Moisturize as normal.
2. Physicians Formula Aragon Oil BB Cream. This feels great and has a nice sheen. Apply with your fingers then blend with a sponge.
3. Mix Bare Minerals Warmth with Aquafor for an amber gel to apply to your eyelids.
4. Apply a light but dramatic mascara like Benefit They're Real.
5. e.l.f. Brow Treat and Tame. I used a medium shade to help highlight my bronzer and not look to stark.
6. Bronzer like e.l.f. cosmetics blush bronzer duo in ST. LUCIA applied with a flat brush under the cheekbones, under the jawline, the sides of your nose, your temples, across the top of your forehead and BLEND!
7. Smile and apply the blush side of the duo to the apples of your cheeks.
8. Highlight with a e.l.f. Baked Powder MONLIGHT PEARLS right on top of your cheekbones and on the bridge of your nose.
9. Finish with a warm rose shade like L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in NUDE ALLUDE.
10. Finish with a oil resistance spray like Urban Decay DE Slick. Maybelline also makes a version.
Post a Comment