1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation, I bought this because I loved the Dream Velvet but this did not work as advertised. If you have dry skin it might but my t-zone just kept shining and my whole face was shining within a few hours. As for it reducing the appearance of my pores it did nothing of the sort.
2. e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blush, try non existent blush. This was the perfect product for my 4 year because it hardly shows up at all and is nearly impossible to get out of the jar. Skip it.
3. e.l.f. Blush, this is their regular run of the mill blush in Blushing Rose. It's unfortunate because they make some amazing blushes but this ain't one of them. The color is nice but it disappearseems in a hour. Get the blush/bronzer duos instead.
4. Revlon Ultra HD LiP Lacquer in Tourmaline, the color is fab but it's so wet and sticky you can't eat or drink anything. No thanks that does not fit my lifestyle.
5. e.l.f. Shimmer Gloss, it's hard to apply, tastes funny, and doesn't stay. Don't get suckered into buying this gift box at Christmas.
6. L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes, people rave about this mascara and I'm just not feeling it. It's a little clumpy and not that impressive. The fiber version is a little better but if you want bold cheap mascara buy Rimmel Scandal Eyes.
7. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Rocking Curves, but not this version. The wand is ridiculously curvy and it doesn't make sense and even if it did on your right eye it's impossible to use on your left.
8. L'Oréal Double Extend Mascara, a very popular blogger swears by this but I found it extremely stiff and clumpy. The primer just sucks. No thanks.
9. e.l.f. Cream Liner, e.l.f. is a great company but it does produce some crappy products and this is one. This is more like a wet gel. The pigment is watered down and it's hard to be precise.
10. Benefit They're Real Push Up Eyeliner, not pictured because I gave it to my mother. This smudges. Period. I wish my mother wouldn't use it.
11. NYX Micro Brow Pencil, this is not a good alternative to the Anistasia brow pencil. It's too micro and too harsh. The brush is great though.
12. Benefit Hoola Zero Tanlines Bronzer, I guess I'm just too dark for this. It hardly showed up on my skin. I gave it to someone paler.